Internet speed is dismal.Customer service is poor.

Every now and then you get someone who speaks clear English. Someone ought to start a class action suit so they can reimburse some of the money clear has tricked customers out of or just shut down the company all together. I had my computer cleaned and everything because I thought it was my computer, The tech and several other people told me it was the internet service.

I am pissed and I think something should be done about it.I am thinking about writing Lisa Madigan in Illinois and complaining to the Better Business Bureau.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mitziscott10 stated that there is a room for improvement of slow speed and connection crashes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clear internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Clear Internet needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clear internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clear Internet.

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments