Internet speed is dismal.Customer service is poor.

Every now and then you get someone who speaks clear English. Someone ought to start a class action suit so they can reimburse some of the money clear has tricked customers out of or just shut down the company all together. I had my computer cleaned and everything because I thought it was my computer, The tech and several other people told me it was the internet service.

I am pissed and I think something should be done about it.I am thinking about writing Lisa Madigan in Illinois and complaining to the Better Business Bureau.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mitziscott10 stated that there is a room for improvement of slow speed and connection crashes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clear internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Clear Internet needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clear internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clear Internet.

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments

Clear Internet - Clear download speed is less than 0.60 and not worth the money had it for years and its never been this slow.... Clear Internet "First thing in the morning i get good download speed up to 6.00 mps but dont last long at all it drops to 0.60 mbps and at night is as..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more