This is the worst company I have ever experienced!The customer service are liars they make promises and do not deliver and when you ask for a supervisor one is never available and when you think all your calls are logged they also are conveniently disappear too.

Everyone I see I'm telling clear Sucks! Charge you more than you contracted them with and when you challenge them on that amount they deny they gave you that price! They get you in then they charge you for something totally not agreed upon! Bad Business!

They say they will return your call no call back. I'm expected to pay but yet when one expects the other party to perform they look at you as if you have seven heads. My experience was straight out of customer service *** outsourced to India.

Good luck in finding someone that speaks English or at least can fall.convey some type of understanding.I'm done with Clear I wish this providers severe down

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments

I am experiencing a very similar situation with Clear. I ordered it over a week ago for an expected delivery for Tuesday the 12th. Seven days alter, six calls to customer service, conversations with three managers and it is still NOT DELIVERED.