Clear Internet - Simple Review #1483211266

3.9
Style and Design

Clear was a great service with great rates until sprint come along ripped everybody off. Just like thier phone service. I knew when spint take over Clear was screwed over for life.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1476697734

Need to reconnect my modem

Review about: Clear Hub Express Modem.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1468542303

I m need enternet for my house

Review about: Clearspot 06F9F.

Clear Internet - Really??

Akron, Ohio 0 comments

Door to Door salesman at 7:00 at night (Kevin Arthur) REFUSED to show identification or business card, but had an "install crew down the road" to switch me over. Told me that they "work with Time Warner & ATT".

"Several of my neighbors have already switched". "Our introductory rate is fixing to expire". I told him that we were going to cancel all of our wireless service and he made the comment that I was going to go "Caveman". This was COMEPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

IF THIS TYPE OF SELLING IS CONDONED BY THEM, THEN RUN, DON't WALK AWAY. Calls to both ATT & TIME WARNER CONFIRMED A SCAM...SCAM....SCAM....SCAM.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Clear Internet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clear Internet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Clear Internet to other companies on our site.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1457209668

Sacramento, California 0 comments

I'm new at the hotspot finishing but it's saying my hotspot isn't working where do I pay at

Review about: Clear Hotspot.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1450512016

Woodstock, Georgia 0 comments

does clear still have internet service still sale thier porducts

Going to miss my Clear Internet

Kuna, Idaho 2 comments

Longtime loyal and satisfied customer in Kuna. I have had Clear Internet for years, since it first became available in Kuna Idaho.

Close to 10 years! Never had a problem with service or billing. Have been on auto pay the entire time. The one time my modem malfunctioned several years ago they replaced it promptly.

Love the speed, unlimited service and monthly cost. Going to miss it. Having a hard time finding another comparable internet service at my home. Going to miss it.

Thanks again Clear for your service! Hope I can find something comparable soon that fits my budget.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Margie2015 is quite happy with awesome service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of clear 4g wireless internet. Clear Internet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clear 4g wireless internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clear Internet.

Comments

I was a customer for over 5 years, due to living where there was no DSL/Cable service. 6 months after I moved I got my cancel notice.

I went to Centurylink because I now can. If I had not moved I would have been SOL.

Thanks for the time we had, Clear. No billing issues, and my service only went out on the occasional Sunday night for a short time.

I miss clear,, I am now using Verizon and it's absolute rubbish..very unstable signal.

*** internet service--Clear internet service

Queens, New York 0 comments
Coverage Area

You are so right. I have used my credit card number for a ONE TIME payment, and then at first they weren't able to process payment, because I didn't plan to continue using the service since it will be off permanently starting the sixth of this month, which was yesterday.

On October 30, they STOLE (I did not authorize payment from a credit card I had used for a ONE TIME payment the previous month)$12.42 and I had the displeasure of contacting customer service via chat, and they didn't apologize or anything, they just told me to call customer service to cancel service in order to get a refund, so I called to cancel, and they told me that my refund would be processed in 3-5 business days. No payment received. So I contacted billing via chat, and let me know it wasn't processed properly, so they had no intention of giving me my refund at first, but then after the billing chat, they let me know they corrected the problem and I received my refund in 2 days even though they told me I had to wait another 3-5 business days. They now have this new company called Clear wire, and Clear digital.

I would NEVER subscribe to their *** service EVER again. I now have verizon fios cable and internet, and although it is more expensive, it is well worth the price.

The upload and download speeds are way better. And the customer service is awesome!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Clear Internet. The most disappointing about clear internet service from Clear Internet was unreliable, steals your money off your card and unauthorized payments Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clear Internet.

Clear Internet Review from Springfield, Missouri

Springfield, Missouri 0 comments
1.7
Coverage Area

I had Clear for over 5 yrs. There were outages and slow speed but sometimes.

Now that they are out of business, my service stopped 9/15 and I was still being billed til 11/15. I had to call for a refund to be told that they no longer issue refunds and that I showed no service available since 9/15 and my next payment was due.

I canceled service and did not recieve a refund. I had to dispute the charges thru my bank.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of clear internet. Clear Internet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clear internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clear Internet.

Clear Internet - Clear wireless is shutting down! PLEASE SONEONE HELP ME!!!!

East Los Angeles, California 4 comments
5.0
Coverage Area

Omg! Same situation here.

I had Lear for 3 years now and come to find out just recently they are shutting towers down. I'm soo very sad. I called customer service, they told me that, I use an average of 300 gigabytes of data monthly. There are 9 members from my family in my house hold and we all 9members use the hub for homework, work, play, watch movies, ect.....

I called 4 different providers, and NONE offer a deal like clear.

I found time warner cable the cheapest was $89.00 a month for two year contract and only 30 gigabytes a month.... Wtf

Dose anyone have any suggestions for me please help!h

This person wrote the review because of "closing down towers" at Clear Internet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clear Internet to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was closing company and turning off service. Author liked the most awesome service and movable hotspot. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clear Internet clear hub express modem for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I feel your pain!!!!!! Also a Clear member.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1060154

Try netzero

Try to go for Xfinity/Comcast. They cap at 300 gb per month.

Hope this helps.

I am switching to Xfinity Nov. 5th 2015....in a few days.....bitter sweet...Goodbye...Clear...-sniffles sadly-

Richardson, Texas, United States #1053115

There is no replacement that comes close, everything wireless will be metered with caps unless you can find a Wireless ISP in your area.

Time Warner must have quoted you for some LTE device. They do not have 30GB caps on their cable modem wired service (though they will contact you if you're being 'abusive' to their network, which they never tell you what they mean by that).

View more comments