Door to Door salesman at 7:00 at night (Kevin Arthur) REFUSED to show identification or business card, but had an "install crew down the road" to switch me over.Told me that they "work with Time Warner & ATT".

"Several of my neighbors have already switched". "Our introductory rate is fixing to expire". I told him that we were going to cancel all of our wireless service and he made the comment that I was going to go "Caveman". This was COMEPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

IF THIS TYPE OF SELLING IS CONDONED BY THEM, THEN RUN, DON't WALK AWAY.Calls to both ATT & TIME WARNER CONFIRMED A SCAM...SCAM....SCAM....SCAM.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Clear Internet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clear Internet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Clear Internet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments