First let me say i am paying for the 6 meg pipe.For the past month or two I was getting fluxuating signals anywhere from 11 to 16 CINR.
I was also getting DSL or below speeds, many times it was slower than dial up. Recently I moved the modem and now have a great connection of 20 - 21 CINR. However my speeds are still below half a meg. Since I cannot get over a meg, I decided to downgrade my plan to the 1 meg pipe for $20 less a month.
So I signed into my account on their website. After an hour of searching I have discovered that there is no way to do this. There is a link hidden three levels deep that is for "devices and plans". I thought I was getting somewhere, but when i clicked it, it only brought me to the sprint sign in page.
Since sprint bought clear, I thought maybe this is how it is managed. So I entered my user name and pw from clear, but it said no account found. The only option available is to actually cancel the service, which unfortunately is not an option.
I don't know if sprint is trying to get people to cancel so they can completely convert it over or just dropped the ball.In either case they should either state their intentions or fix the problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clear 4G Wireless Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."