First let me say i am paying for the 6 meg pipe.For the past month or two I was getting fluxuating signals anywhere from 11 to 16 CINR.
I was also getting DSL or below speeds, many times it was slower than dial up. Recently I moved the modem and now have a great connection of 20 - 21 CINR. However my speeds are still below half a meg. Since I cannot get over a meg, I decided to downgrade my plan to the 1 meg pipe for $20 less a month.
So I signed into my account on their website. After an hour of searching I have discovered that there is no way to do this. There is a link hidden three levels deep that is for "devices and plans". I thought I was getting somewhere, but when i clicked it, it only brought me to the sprint sign in page.
Since sprint bought clear, I thought maybe this is how it is managed. So I entered my user name and pw from clear, but it said no account found. The only option available is to actually cancel the service, which unfortunately is not an option.
I don't know if sprint is trying to get people to cancel so they can completely convert it over or just dropped the ball.In either case they should either state their intentions or fix the problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clear 4G Wireless Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."