First let me say i am paying for the 6 meg pipe.For the past month or two I was getting fluxuating signals anywhere from 11 to 16 CINR.
I was also getting DSL or below speeds, many times it was slower than dial up. Recently I moved the modem and now have a great connection of 20 - 21 CINR. However my speeds are still below half a meg. Since I cannot get over a meg, I decided to downgrade my plan to the 1 meg pipe for $20 less a month.
So I signed into my account on their website. After an hour of searching I have discovered that there is no way to do this. There is a link hidden three levels deep that is for "devices and plans". I thought I was getting somewhere, but when i clicked it, it only brought me to the sprint sign in page.
Since sprint bought clear, I thought maybe this is how it is managed. So I entered my user name and pw from clear, but it said no account found. The only option available is to actually cancel the service, which unfortunately is not an option.
I don't know if sprint is trying to get people to cancel so they can completely convert it over or just dropped the ball.In either case they should either state their intentions or fix the problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clear 4G Wireless Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."