First let me say i am paying for the 6 meg pipe.For the past month or two I was getting fluxuating signals anywhere from 11 to 16 CINR.

I was also getting DSL or below speeds, many times it was slower than dial up. Recently I moved the modem and now have a great connection of 20 - 21 CINR. However my speeds are still below half a meg. Since I cannot get over a meg, I decided to downgrade my plan to the 1 meg pipe for $20 less a month.

So I signed into my account on their website. After an hour of searching I have discovered that there is no way to do this. There is a link hidden three levels deep that is for "devices and plans". I thought I was getting somewhere, but when i clicked it, it only brought me to the sprint sign in page.

Since sprint bought clear, I thought maybe this is how it is managed. So I entered my user name and pw from clear, but it said no account found. The only option available is to actually cancel the service, which unfortunately is not an option.

I don't know if sprint is trying to get people to cancel so they can completely convert it over or just dropped the ball.In either case they should either state their intentions or fix the problem.

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #739960

For a month I have been having very slow service.Called clear and was told that the tower that I am using is overloaded temporarily because several towers are down for upgrades.

I don't believe that that is the issue.

If a company was upgrading service and the upgrading process was causing system disruptions, it has been my experience that they would notify customers, letting them know what they were doing and the estimated time of completion.That has not happened, which, leads me to believe that Clear is playing some dirty little games.

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #752741

I've been having the same problem.Just spoke with a customer service rep who gave me some Orwellian speak about the company adjusting download speeds to closer match their plan's allotted amount.

He told me that my slower internet is actually a good thing. I told him I'd be switching providers. He seemed to think that was a good idea.

I'm not sure who they hired to streamline operations, but he sure as heck has never spent a day outside his office.Never, ever upset your customer base like this.