Kuna, Idaho

Longtime loyal and satisfied customer in Kuna.I have had Clear Internet for years, since it first became available in Kuna Idaho.

Close to 10 years! Never had a problem with service or billing. Have been on auto pay the entire time. The one time my modem malfunctioned several years ago they replaced it promptly.

Love the speed, unlimited service and monthly cost. Going to miss it. Having a hard time finding another comparable internet service at my home. Going to miss it.

Thanks again Clear for your service!Hope I can find something comparable soon that fits my budget.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Margie2015 is quite happy with awesome service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of clear 4g wireless internet. Clear Internet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clear 4g wireless internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clear Internet.

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments

I was a customer for over 5 years, due to living where there was no DSL/Cable service.6 months after I moved I got my cancel notice.

I went to Centurylink because I now can. If I had not moved I would have been SOL.

Thanks for the time we had, Clear.No billing issues, and my service only went out on the occasional Sunday night for a short time.

I miss clear,, I am now using Verizon and it's absolute rubbish..very unstable signal.