Clear Internet Service Review from Miami, Florida

I had clear internet since 2012 and never had any issues until mid august, i use it for school as well as my work which was affected significantly. I called many many times and what angered me the most is their denial stating that everything works just fine.

They cost me so much money where i missed important working days that i had to utilize my PTO to cover for and eventually ran out of.

Not to mentioA very angry boss. Can i sue these people?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2015.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1444939702

Yes we all have our good reasons too hate sprint, now as specially clear wire as I had them from when they first started up there service and now they go and betrayed us all, and that's why I'll never use sprint.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2015.

Clear Internet - Clear has cancelled/ so we cancelled/ no prorated $ back

Georgetown, California
2.5
Coverage Area

CLEAR cancelled our internet service, scheduled to be 11/6/15.

As of the beginning of October, our service significantly depleted. I had to find an alternative as CLEAR said that "we still had service" (no matter how poorly).

However, as of 10/9/15, CLEAR had no problem charging our credit card on file. Also, on the automatically-generated email regarding our processed payment, the email notes "Your next monthly recurring payment date for account 4340051 is 2015-11-09." --- AS you can see, CLEAR has the INTENT to continue to charge our credit card again... even after their intent to cancel the service.

I called CLEAR today to CONFIRM that we were cancelling our service, essentially to ensure that no further payments would be processed. The CLEAR customer service person noted that they only planned to charge the lesser amount of $49.67, rather than the usual $54.99. Hence, CLEAR only planned to charge the lower amount for the "shorter time".

So basically, CLEAR is capable of the knowledge of "pro-rated" amounts, but because I was cancelling, "pro-rated" funds would NOT be provided to me, nor would they reimburse for equipment, etc.

Given the "pro-rated" equation that CLEAR acknowledges on THEIR end, I should have a return on MY end of cancelling.

I have signed up with HUGHS INTERNET with high up-front costs, and now a monthly bill of $60. At least, their customer service is actually nice!

I sincerely hope a class-action suit is in order.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2015.

Clear Internet - Poor service, should prorate monthly service!

2.3
Coverage Area

I've had Clear for years, and like most here the service (connection) changed after the announcement about its shutdown. Some service, no service, tech issues have become a norm!

I was told my modem was bad, send $100 for a new why, why, service will be down in a month! I can't change providers until I move, I think Clear/Sprint should issue rebate/ refund checks to all who remained customers after the announcement, for the loss of service during its shutdown.

Some people (like em) don't have a lot of internet options, so staying a customer to the end is a must! I hope a class action suit comes out of this, customers should be refunded some of the monthly payments the shutdown is not the fault of the customer!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Slow speed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2015.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1444665252

Awful! I get into the middle of a property valuation report (which of course is time sensitive) and all of a sudden, no connection.) No rhyme nor reason.

It could be out for an hour or an entire day. Just awful!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 12, 2015.

Clear Internet - Refund

i made a payment to clear for my internet i by mistake i paid twice i call and they told me that i was getting my refund back but i never did i just call and they told me to call me bank, my refund is 54.98they gave me an invoive number 95554225,,,,and they gave me a id number that is 553871932 i just want to find out what happen to my refund or can some one call me at 267-348-8708 my name is nilda gonzalez i just call nad i was disconneted i dont knoe what happen ,.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2015.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1443664189

5.0

I'm really loosing it your gone on line classes aren't done until December more money to spend that my budget can't handle I'm so hurt about all this I feel cheated and robbed *** if I wanted sprint I would have used those thieves

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 30, 2015.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1443574550

1.4
Coverage Area

Had virtually perfect service with Clear until mid August, AFTER, they said they'd discontinue service in Nov 6. Since then, it's been down well over half the time.

Now, it's down virtually all the time. Total ***.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2015.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1442775794

Down more than it is up

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 20, 2015.

Clear Internet - Bait & Switch

4.0

I have been a long time customer of Clear since 2012 and I have few complaints about the service until tonight. My business depends on the internet and my service went down for 3 hours tonight, I called for assistance and was told that Clear would no longer be available after November 6, 2015.

The cut off my internet until I called them so that they could up sell me to Sprint service!!! This is unbelievable to me.

Once I determine who to report Clear & Sprint to for this I will. You could not pay me enough money to use Spring after this BS.

Reason of review: Stop service in order to sell me more service.

Preferred solution: I want this type of sales procedures stopped!!.

I liked: Good until now.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 17, 2015.