Clear Internet Service Review from Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida 0 comments

I had clear internet since 2012 and never had any issues until mid august, i use it for school as well as my work which was affected significantly. I called many many times and what angered me the most is their denial stating that everything works just fine.

They cost me so much money where i missed important working days that i had to utilize my PTO to cover for and eventually ran out of.

Not to mentioA very angry boss. Can i sue these people?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Clear Internet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clear Internet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clear Internet clear internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1444939702

Houston, Texas 0 comments

Yes we all have our good reasons too hate sprint, now as specially clear wire as I had them from when they first started up there service and now they go and betrayed us all, and that's why I'll never use sprint.

Clear Internet - Clear has cancelled/ so we cancelled/ no prorated $ back

Georgetown, California 0 comments
2.5
Coverage Area

CLEAR cancelled our internet service, scheduled to be 11/6/15.

As of the beginning of October, our service significantly depleted. I had to find an alternative as CLEAR said that "we still had service" (no matter how poorly).

However, as of 10/9/15, CLEAR had no problem charging our credit card on file. Also, on the automatically-generated email regarding our processed payment, the email notes "Your next monthly recurring payment date for account 4340051 is 2015-11-09." --- AS you can see, CLEAR has the INTENT to continue to charge our credit card again... even after their intent to cancel the service.

I called CLEAR today to CONFIRM that we were cancelling our service, essentially to ensure that no further payments would be processed. The CLEAR customer service person noted that they only planned to charge the lesser amount of $49.67, rather than the usual $54.99. Hence, CLEAR only planned to charge the lower amount for the "shorter time".

So basically, CLEAR is capable of the knowledge of "pro-rated" amounts, but because I was cancelling, "pro-rated" funds would NOT be provided to me, nor would they reimburse for equipment, etc.

Given the "pro-rated" equation that CLEAR acknowledges on THEIR end, I should have a return on MY end of cancelling.

I have signed up with HUGHS INTERNET with high up-front costs, and now a monthly bill of $60. At least, their customer service is actually nice!

I sincerely hope a class-action suit is in order.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of clear internet service from Clear Internet. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Clear Internet to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clear Internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Clear Internet - Poor service, should prorate monthly service!

Cleveland, Ohio 0 comments
2.3
Coverage Area

I've had Clear for years, and like most here the service (connection) changed after the announcement about its shutdown. Some service, no service, tech issues have become a norm!

I was told my modem was bad, send $100 for a new why, why, service will be down in a month! I can't change providers until I move, I think Clear/Sprint should issue rebate/ refund checks to all who remained customers after the announcement, for the loss of service during its shutdown.

Some people (like em) don't have a lot of internet options, so staying a customer to the end is a must! I hope a class action suit comes out of this, customers should be refunded some of the monthly payments the shutdown is not the fault of the customer!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1500. hellostranger is overall dissatisfied with Clear Internet. The most disappointing about clear internet service at Clear Internet was customer service and slow speed Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clear Internet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Clear Internet to other companies on our site.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1444665252

Houston, Texas 0 comments

Awful! I get into the middle of a property valuation report (which of course is time sensitive) and all of a sudden, no connection.) No rhyme nor reason.

It could be out for an hour or an entire day. Just awful!

Clear Internet - Refund

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 0 comments

i made a payment to clear for my internet i by mistake i paid twice i call and they told me that i was getting my refund back but i never did i just call and they told me to call me bank, my refund is 54.98they gave me an invoive number 95554225,,,,and they gave me a id number that is 553871932 i just want to find out what happen to my refund or can some one call me at 267-348-8708 my name is nilda gonzalez i just call nad i was disconneted i dont knoe what happen ,.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Clear Internet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clear Internet.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1443664189

Hamden, Connecticut 0 comments
5.0

I'm really loosing it your gone on line classes aren't done until December more money to spend that my budget can't handle I'm so hurt about all this I feel cheated and robbed *** if I wanted sprint I would have used those thieves

Review about: Clear Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1443574550

Tucker, Georgia 0 comments
1.4
Coverage Area

Had virtually perfect service with Clear until mid August, AFTER, they said they'd discontinue service in Nov 6. Since then, it's been down well over half the time.

Now, it's down virtually all the time. Total ***.

Review about: Clear Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Clear Internet - Simple Review #1442775794

Saint Louis, Missouri 0 comments

Down more than it is up

Review about: Clear Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Clear Internet - Bait & Switch

Austin, Texas 0 comments
4.0

I have been a long time customer of Clear since 2012 and I have few complaints about the service until tonight. My business depends on the internet and my service went down for 3 hours tonight, I called for assistance and was told that Clear would no longer be available after November 6, 2015.

The cut off my internet until I called them so that they could up sell me to Sprint service!!! This is unbelievable to me.

Once I determine who to report Clear & Sprint to for this I will. You could not pay me enough money to use Spring after this BS.

This person wrote the review because of "stop service in order to sell me more service" at Clear Internet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clear Internet to "i want this type of sales procedures stopped!!".

Author liked the most good until now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.