East Los Angeles, California
5.0
Coverage Area

Omg!Same situation here.

I had Lear for 3 years now and come to find out just recently they are shutting towers down. I'm soo very sad. I called customer service, they told me that, I use an average of 300 gigabytes of data monthly. There are 9 members from my family in my house hold and we all 9members use the hub for homework, work, play, watch movies, ect.....

I called 4 different providers, and NONE offer a deal like clear.

I found time warner cable the cheapest was $89.00 a month for two year contract and only 30 gigabytes a month....Wtf

Dose anyone have any suggestions for me please help!h

This person wrote the review because of "closing down towers" at Clear Internet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clear Internet to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was closing company and turning off service. Author liked the most awesome service and movable hotspot. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clear Internet clear hub express modem for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments

I feel your pain!!!!!! Also a Clear member.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1060154

Try netzero

Try to go for Xfinity/Comcast.They cap at 300 gb per month.

Hope this helps.

I am switching to Xfinity Nov.5th 2015....in a few days.....bitter sweet...Goodbye...Clear...-sniffles sadly-

Richardson, Texas, United States #1053115

There is no replacement that comes close, everything wireless will be metered with caps unless you can find a Wireless ISP in your area.

Time Warner must have quoted you for some LTE device. They do not have 30GB caps on their cable modem wired service (though they will contact you if you're being 'abusive' to their network, which they never tell you what they mean by that).