Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

First thing in the morning i get good download speed up to 6.00 mps but dont last long at all it drops to 0.60 mbps and at night is as low as 0.13 mbps thats worst than dial up.and there costumer service is just as bad you cant barley understand them and they tell me its nothen they can do about it because they claim its to many people connecting to the tower .

i been with them for 3 years and never had this problem.im done with Clear very upset yes its cheaper than Comcast but you get what you pay for and with clear you get slow download and upload speed and bad costumer service.

Review about: Clear Internet Connection.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments

mz.jinx

I was going to try Clear, but after reading these reviews, ummm. ..NOT!!!

hofner
Rochester, New York, United States #825908

Ever since Clear was taken over by Sprint everything has been flushed down the toilet.

Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more