Featured Not resolved

First thing in the morning i get good download speed up to 6.00 mps but dont last long at all it drops to 0.60 mbps and at night is as low as 0.13 mbps thats worst than dial up.and there costumer service is just as bad you cant barley understand them and they tell me its nothen they can do about it because they claim its to many people connecting to the tower .

i been with them for 3 years and never had this problem.im done with Clear very upset yes its cheaper than Comcast but you get what you pay for and with clear you get slow download and upload speed and bad costumer service.

Had an Experience with Clear Internet?

Comments

mz.jinx

I was going to try Clear, but after reading these reviews, ummm. ..NOT!!!

hofner
Rochester, New York, United States #825908

Ever since Clear was taken over by Sprint everything has been flushed down the toilet.

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more